Official Raffle Rules:
1. NO DONATION OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS RAFFLE.
2. EACH RAFFLE ENTRY WILL HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING. MAKING A DONATION WILL NOT IMPROVE AN INDIVIDUAL ENTRY’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
3. Consumer Disclosure: Odds of winning are based upon the number of entries.
4. Sponsor: The IGY6; Foundation (“Foundation”) is the sponsor of this raffle. The IGY6; Foundation’s address is: PO Box 91 Melbourne, FL 32902.
5. Raffle Period: The Wyland Chinese Brush Painting raffle begins August 10, 2020 and ends midnight November 30, 2020 (“Raffle Period”).
6. Eligibility: To be eligible to win, you must submit a valid entry (as described in section 7 below) during the Raffle Period. You must be at least 18 years or older and have a valid Social Security number at the time the prize is awarded. Officers, officials and employees of The IGY6; Foundation and their immediate families (i.e., parents, children, spouse, siblings, grandparents, step-parents, step-children, and step-siblings of each) are not eligible. The publicity in connection with the Raffle and the awarding of the prize are valuable to the Foundation; therefore, persons agree to have their name and image used by the Foundation online and through social media. By entering this Raffle, you accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Foundation, which are final and binding. Raffle void where prohibited by law.
7. Raffle Entries: The purpose of this raffle is to raise funds to support the Foundation’s charitable operations.
A suggested donation of $100.00 per entry, or $700.00 for 10 entries can be made at https://www.theigy6foundation.org/
You may also enter by legibly printing your name, address (including zip code), daytime telephone number (including area code and e-mail address (optional) on a 3″ x 5″ card and sending it in a #10 stamped envelope to:
The IGY6; Foundation
PO Box 91
Melbourne, FL 32902
Limit one (1) entry per mail-in entry
8. Prize Drawing: There will be a random drawing after the Raffle Period in which one winner will be selected. The prize drawing will be held live on Instagram and LinkedIn, then will be posted on Facebook and Twitter. Winner need not be present to win. The Foundation reserves the right to determine the eligibility of the winner and the identity of the winner in its sole discretion in accordance with these Official Rules. The Foundation will send notification to the winner by e-mail and phone within two (2) weeks of the drawing by using contact information provided at time of donation or by using information submitted by mail-in entry.
9. Prize: The IGY6; Foundation was donated one Original Wyland Turtle Brush Art (Sumi-e Brush) painting by renowned Ocean Conservationist artist Wyland, 509 S. Coast Hwy, Laguna Beach, CA 92651.
One grand prize winner will receive an original Wyland Turtle Brush Art (Sumi-e Brush) will be award to the person who’s name is drawn on ?(date). The painting has a current estimated retail value of $9,935. If the actual value of the painting is less than the stated ERV, the difference will not be awarded. The prize cannot be substituted or converted to cash. The grand prize winner will be notified by email and phone provided on entry. If the Foundation is unable to contact recipient, or does not notify the foundation of acceptance within two (2) weeks, another drawing will be made to award the prize to an alternate winner.
10. Liability/General Rules: The Foundation is not responsible for any loss which may occur in connection with the Wyland Brush Art Raffle. By entering the Raffle, you agree to hold the Foundation harmless from any liability arising from participation in the Raffle or the acceptance, receipt, possession, or misuse of the prize. The Foundation and each of its officers, employees, members, and representatives and agents are not responsible for any negligence, claims, liability, injury, property loss, or other damages of entrants and/or winners arising from, or in connection with, acceptance, receipt, possession, or use/misuse of prizes awarded or participation in this Raffle. The Foundation is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with the Raffle. The Foundation reserves the right to disqualify entrants who fail to follow these Official Rules or who make any misrepresentations relative to the Raffle or redemption of a prize. The Foundation has the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the Official Rules or to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend the Raffle, except where prohibited by law. All decisions of the Foundation in regard to this Raffle are final and binding.
11. Taxes: The Foundation will report prize winnings to the appropriate state and federal agencies as required by applicable law. Winner is responsible for all taxes.
12. Publicity Authorization: If you are selected as a winner, you agree that your name and likeness, including photographs, may be published in the Foundation’s marketing materials, including newspaper ads and social media such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram, without additional compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
13. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and the Foundation in connection with the Raffle, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Florida, USA, without regard to choice of law rules. In the event of any dispute, all entrants irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Melbourne, Florida to resolve such disputes.
14. By participating in this Raffle, you consent in accordance with the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (47 U.S.C. § 227), to the Foundation contacting you at the telephone numbers and email addresses currently on file with or submitted to the Foundation, using natural or artificial voice calls, automatically dialed calls, prerecorded messages, text messages and any other electronic media, to communicate, deliver information and marketing messages. This consent is not required as a condition of purchasing any property, goods or services; you may revoke this consent.